Friday, July 8, 2011

...

May I just warn you that this is going to be one of the totally awkward blog posts we all write once in a while... though, actually, I really don't know why this post seems awkward to me, maybe it's just because I haven't posted in a week because I just haven't been feeling in a bloggy mood lately... (like my word-usage? bloggy.... heehee)

ANYWAY.

Said blog-post is inspired by Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. This is one of my all-time favorite video games, and I've been meaning to post about it for a while now. I guess I've always been a fan of LoZ since I was little, and watching Mandy play Ocarina of Time was one of my favorite pastimes. Twilight Princess was (and still is) my favorite LoZ game (but Skyward Sword comes out in November, and it might be better... MIGHT.). I love the graphics and how it's a lot darker than the other games.
I also love how he changes back and forth between Wolf/Human Link


I absolutely love the characters and the graphics on them- they look so... awesome!(:




And the bosses are cool too (but fighting this one gave me a mini panic attack... mostly because I ran out of pillars to hide behind at the end so I kept running in circles hoping he wouldn't catch me and having practically no chance to shoot him with arrows)
And, inspired by LoZ, I made a wish list of things I want<3


1. Sword and shield attachments for Skyward Sword
2. A Hylian shield attachment for Wii
3. This game system.. I actually don't know what game system it is, it just looks AWESOME.
4. This game system too... same as above, I don't know what it is but it looks awesome
5. These shoes I saw on Etsy.com one day

Well, that's all for today, folks. And this concludes a very awkward blogpost. 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo, Emily<3

{By the way, I hit 1,000 views on Thursday. THANKS!}

2 comments:

  1. I haven't played a Zelda game in SO long. I used to play Zelda ALL. THE. TIME. Especially on my Gameboy/DS... I don't have one anymore and I don't have a Nintendo system of any sorts... so no more Zelda. BoOOOO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get back into playing Zelda! The graphics and stuff have gotten freakin' AWESOME and there's a new one in November.

    ReplyDelete

Hi(: I lovelovelove reading your comments! Thanks for visiting my blog and have a fantastical day!

xoxoxoxo Emily<3