Sunday, July 31, 2011

What to blog, what to blog...

Hi guys!(: Sorry I haven't been blogging for WEEKS, I've had so much going on in the last few weeks.
Thus said, I've decided that I'm going to have a few days a week where I post a cutesy themed-blogpost (something that's hopefully original and not generic), so here's what I've come up with so far- in no special order(:

Movie Mondays- A movie review on one of my favorite movies

Friday Fads- A post about something (or someone) that I like and think is really cool

The Weekly Sunday- My past week in blogpost-style

Gamer's Wednesday- A video game review on a video game I think is fun (or sometimes random, which leads me to my next [and last] special blog day [so far!])

Random Thursday!!!!!!- This weekly post is going to be all about random things that are going to make you laugh/cry/gasp until your sides hurt!!!


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo, Emily<3

PS- Check out my epic cupcake baking skills HERE!!!

2 comments:

Hi(: I lovelovelove reading your comments! Thanks for visiting my blog and have a fantastical day!

xoxoxoxo Emily<3