Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday's Fads: Greyson Chance Edition

Okay, so I absolutely LOVE Greyson Chance, so he's today's fad!
He was born on August 16th, 1997 in Wichita Falls, Texas. When he was in 6th Grade, he covered Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi" at his school talent show (which is one of my favorite songs, by the way), which is when people started to realize that he had talent.

   Before he knew it, Ellen Degeneres had noticed him and signed him on her self-owned record company, eleveneleven. His fame skyrocketed, gaining tons and tons of fans via YouTube.
   I wanted to feature him on today's post because his debut CD "Hold On 'Till The Night" came out on August 2nd (I got it at Best Buy on debut day- They only had 4 copies!!!) Here's the cover art-
I really like all the songs, and think that he has a great voice for someone so young- though, I have no room to talk, he's older than me by a little bit(:
    He's got a lot of talent and he's really cute, so I think that his fame is going to grow even more!(:


xoxoxoxoxoxoxo, Emily<3


P.S- Find out more about Greyson HERE!!!!!! via J14.com

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I've never heard of him!?

    http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi(: I lovelovelove reading your comments! Thanks for visiting my blog and have a fantastical day!

xoxoxoxo Emily<3