Monday, August 22, 2011

Movie Monday :D

*gameshow host voice* Welcome to Moooooooooovie Mooooooonday! In today's game, we'll find out what the surprise movie is, if it's good or not, and it's rating! *end gameshow host voice* Haha(:

Today's movie is....
Yes, yes, I know. Super Ultra Mega Cheesy Disney movie. But I swear, this one is actually really good! It'll dumb the description down a lot, mostly because I really don't know how to describe the movie.

Charlie (shorter one, in the back) skips a bunch of grades and is in highschool by 14.
Charlie gets publicly embarrassed with other guy (Virgil, in the very front).
Charlie and Virgil become friends.
Charlie  invents time traveling machine with help of other guy (Zeke, dark hair)
They all become friends and go back in time as the Minutemen and help nerds in highschool not get publicly embarrassed by jerks.

That just about sums the movie up. It's surprisingly really good. I give it an 8.5/10. The three stars are Jason Dolley (Virgil), Nicholaus Braun (Zeke) and Charlie (Luke Benward).
Call me a hater, but I've never really been a Jason Dolley fan. He just always annoyed me on "Cory in the House" (absolutely HATE that show, by the way).
Here's them in the time-traveling outfits. They're actually skiing outfits, so at first when everyone sees them they call them the Snowsuit Guys.

ANYWAYS, I highly recommend this movie (I say that a lot, don't I?). It's funny and very interesting.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo, Emily<3



PS- Does anyone else think that they all look the exact same in the last two pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi(: I lovelovelove reading your comments! Thanks for visiting my blog and have a fantastical day!

xoxoxoxo Emily<3