Monday, June 20, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Hello everyone, and welcome to If You Give a Girl a Blog! This is my first post, so let me tell you a little about myself(:

My name is Emily and I reside in the beautiful state of Missouri. I just recently (well, in May) turned 13 and am FINALLY a teenager :D My mom has the wonderful blog Beautiful Photo Props and my sister Mandy also has the blog MissIndie. I love reading and writing and listening to music (mostly Justin Bieber. Yes, I am a positively obsessed with him and am a GIANT Belieber. He's just so adorable!)



So I decided that it was time to start my own blog. I got the name by one of my favorite books when I was little, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie. I thought of the name, then SHNAP, it just seemed perfect(: So we stuck to it, and with a few tweaks, If You Give a Girl a Blog was born.
       I created this blog in hopes that I can use it to my creative advantage. I've been a writer since as long as I can remember, and each day I'd like to post a chapter of my newest novel. Maybe I'll post some of my favorite things, or maybe even just a simple, random picture of something that makes me laugh whenever I see it. I'd like for my blog to grow older and better, and I'd like to grow up with it. So read, comment, and I hope that you like my blog(:

xoxoxo, Emily<3

2 comments:

  1. YOU BE BLOGGIN'!!!!!!!!!! :] I'm so glad you have a blog now! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely ADORE your blog!! I am so happy that you will be able to let your creativity flow and can use this venue to share yourself with others :) I love you so much and am so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi(: I lovelovelove reading your comments! Thanks for visiting my blog and have a fantastical day!

xoxoxoxo Emily<3