Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lazy Day(:

Today just feels like such a weird day! Mandy woke me up by standing over my bed and going,"Greg... Greeeeggg... GREG!" Sort of an inside joke for us, but it makes sense if you've seen the first Diary of A Wimpy Kid movie. We got up and watched the second one, and since then, I guess it feels like a lazy day. Today I plan on listening to super loud rock music (Children 18:3, if you're wondering) and maybe getting Andy's Frozen Custard later. YUM!(: Maybe later I'll blow up some water balloons and throw them at Mandy's window... hehehehehehehehe(:


xoxoxoxoxox,
Emily<3

{Random Funny Picture}

6 comments:

  1. Not cool, no throwing things at my window! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to throw things at your window now just because you said that :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! And throwing water balloons at Mandy's window sounds like fun. ha. I need to do that to my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can join me if you want to hehe *insert evil grin here*

    ReplyDelete

Hi(: I lovelovelove reading your comments! Thanks for visiting my blog and have a fantastical day!

xoxoxoxo Emily<3