Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New Blog Design :D

I got a new blog design (obviously haha) and I LOVE it! Total kudos to Amy Martin for designing my wonderful blog. Absolutely LOVE it! 
Anywayysss,  this summer is going by way too fast, and it feels like school is already here. Well, it actually is for me because I'm homeschooling this year and I'm SUPER nervous about it. I guess I'm curious to try it, but I'm really going to miss the social aspect of school. Being able to talk to your friends, pass notes, leave stuff in other people's locker, seeing people you know in detention, going out to P.E, decorating your locker, etc. I'm seriously going to miss all this stuff that made school fun. I know at first I'm going to totally resent homeschooling at first, but I'll get used to it.

Possibly.





xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,
Emily<3


{Random Funny Picture}

7 comments:

  1. I love the new design! Amy did a fantastic job as usual, she's one talented lady!

    Listen, I know you're nervous about homeschooling but just think of all of the opportunities you'll have to learn about things you normally wouldn't get to learn about in regular school :) I'm really excited for you, it's going to be great and I really think you're going to LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy did a great job on your blog design. (But then she always does). What I know about you, it seems to definitely reflect you.

    Home school is great! I loved home schooling Lydia and she turned out pretty good if I do say so. There are all kinds of home school clubs you can join and make new friends. Don't resent it too much or you'll miss out on the joy that is home schooling!

    I LOVE that cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I'm also 12 and I am being homeschooled also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you like it. Hopefully you get as addicted to blogging as the rest of us. I am looking forward to keeping up with your posts! :)

    P.S. Could you POSSIBLY have a cooler mom? I think not. She's pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're getting close to 500 pageviews!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lillian- I agree with you about Amy, her blog designs are absolutely genius! And I'll admit, I am nervous about all the clubs and stuff, I guess I'm afraid I won't make friends easily or something.
    Eliza- What's it like? As I said earlier, I'm nervous about it.
    Amy- I am getting totally addicted to blogging(:
    Vinyl- I KNOW!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was home-schooled for most of my life, it's not THAT bad, I promise! ;) You can join a home-school club and if you're into sports, they have teams. And you can still see all of your old friends after school! You get the best of both worlds :)

    And in case you were wondering, I found your blog through your sister!

    Lauralee

    ReplyDelete

Hi(: I lovelovelove reading your comments! Thanks for visiting my blog and have a fantastical day!

xoxoxoxo Emily<3