Friday, June 24, 2011

Whoops!

Sorry guys, internet's been down for the past couple days, and we've been deep cleaning and I haven't really had time to blog. *Insert sheepish grin here*. ha ha(: Anyways, I need help thinking of some ideas for my newish blog. What would YOU like to see here on my blog? A favorites thing post every week? A guilty pleasure post? Maybe even some random picture post every third Sunday of the month?!?! Okay, bad idea. But, leave an idea about what you'd like to see her, and maybe it'll get used!

{Random Funny Picture}
xoxoxoxo, Emily<3

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious photo!! Hmmm....I would like to see a weekly blog about your favorite things for sure! Also, I would like to see some photos you take with your camera :) That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Hi(: I lovelovelove reading your comments! Thanks for visiting my blog and have a fantastical day!

xoxoxoxo Emily<3