Saturday, August 20, 2011

Friday's [Late] Fads: Zeke and Luther Edition


Hellohellohello! This Friday Fad is based on a Disney XD show, Zeke and Luther!
This is probably my favorite show right now. I think it's really funny, and it's one of the only Disney shows not for little kids. The characters are all like, 15 and 16 and can drive and stuff. Some people say that the show isn't funny and Luther's too immature, but I love this show! It's based on Zeke (I don't know his last name) and Luther Waffles, two skaters from Gilroy. The entire show is about them in crazy situations, trying to become pro skaters.
I highly recommend watching this show. I think it's really funny!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo, Emily<3

(PS- Hit 1,700 views! Thanks guys!)
(Don't worry, my computer isn't broken, I used Picnik)

2 comments:

  1. How have I never seen this show?

    Congrats on 1,700 readers! Quite an accomplishment! :)

    http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!(: It's a really good show. New episodes premier on Monday nights, you should catch one!(:

    ReplyDelete

Hi(: I lovelovelove reading your comments! Thanks for visiting my blog and have a fantastical day!

xoxoxoxo Emily<3