Friday, February 3, 2012

The Great Thinkathon...

So. It's been a few days, and I decided to blog again. Welcome to the thinking blog. Prepare for some goofy photos.

The Epic Thinkathon
No, Thinkathon is not a word. Thank you for noticing.


Lately I've been doing a lot of random blogposts. You don't exactly have a leg to stand on when it come my frequent blogging affairs. So I've decided to give you a warning this time. Beware of the story of my thinking... (This is me warning you that I'm about to start photo-rambling.)

I was doing my hair and I began to think.
 Then I REALLY began to start thinking (You're very lucky my phone suddenly appeared or else you wouldn't have been here for this phenomenon.)
THEN I WAS STRUCK WITH THE MAGIC OF THINKING!!!


I'm going to do a new blog that I like to call Saturday's Specials! I decided to have at least one blogpost that you guys can totally rely on to be here every Saturday- Just like it will tomorrow! I totally promise that every Saturday I'll post a Saturdays Specials post. Now on to the deetz.
   All it is is a fancy name for a simple-concept post. It's going to be a post about a few of my favorite things- that's all! So I hope you enjoy my very first Saturday's Special post, coming tomorrow!


xoxoxo,
  Emily<3

PS- I pledge allegiance, to the band, of Mr. Schneebly.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you totally went there! I'll have nightmares for a week now after seeing Justin Beaner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I love the Justin Beaner picture! My teacher put millions of pictures like that of different celebrities in our school magazine, though some of them were really freaky. XD

    ReplyDelete

Hi(: I lovelovelove reading your comments! Thanks for visiting my blog and have a fantastical day!

xoxoxoxo Emily<3