Friday, July 27, 2012

A little explanation...

(this is going to be a very quick blog) heyyo, everyone! Just decided to throw out a quick blog explaining my weeklong absence ^_^
I've been super busy lately watching Hetalia: Axis Powers with my friends, going to live WWE events, and getting ready for school again (ugh). I've also been out learning new songs for the piano (I'm a professional player), creating new art pieces for my soon-to-be-open Etsy shop, and redesigning my blog. All while getting used to the new house and talking to my BFF Taylor (she's getting a blog soon!). Interesting life, no?
So I'll be posting every few days in between watching the Olympics and thinking of new ideas. By the way, readers in London, what's it like? Are the roads filled with people? Did anyone get tickets for the 2012 Summer Olympics?

xxx, Emily<3

2 comments:

  1. It is sooo busy ( as expected!) But it is worth it! Did you see the opening ceromany?? It was amazing!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to watch it in the morning. I'm totally psyched to see it ^_^ I've heard about guys with rockets though... Sounds extremely interesting!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi(: I lovelovelove reading your comments! Thanks for visiting my blog and have a fantastical day!

xoxoxoxo Emily<3