Monday, July 2, 2012

HelloHello, everyone!

Omg HIIII!!!! I know it's been forever since I've blogged, and I've gotten quite a few comments about my absence, so I decided to throw up another blog, just telling what's going on and what I'm planning for my blog in the future.
  So lately, (idk why) I've been like, totally addicted to everything ANIME. I'm completely fascinated with things that involve Japan. Idk if I'm the only one who does this anymore, I can't seem to find ANYONE near me who wants to do this with me, but I've been trying to put together a cosplay. I'm about to buy a Deidara cosplay outfit at CosplayMagic.com (AWESOME place by the way, lots and lots of cosplay things for very cheap prices) and me and my friend Taylor and going to walk around Walmart and see how many weird looks we get. Don't worry, I'll definitely post pictures.
   So what have you guys been doing lately? My life's been full of anime, cosplay, Caramelldansen, Hatsune Miku (I hope she performs at the 2012 Olympics!!), Toy-Box, writing Naruto fanfics, and unpacking things. Life sounds interesting, but believe me, it's not. A lot of the time, I'm a little bit bored. There's not a lot of people here to talk to, since I'm still homeschooling and stuff. So, post a comment, and I'll definitely reply :)


 -Emilyyy<3<3<3

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've had fun! Oh and I DEFINETLY want too see the pictures :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi(: I lovelovelove reading your comments! Thanks for visiting my blog and have a fantastical day!

xoxoxoxo Emily<3