Saturday, January 28, 2012

Back and Ready to Blog!

Hellohello! It's been SOOOO long since I've blogged! (September 4th, I think?) I've been living life and stuff recently, and lately I've been looking at things and thinking, hey, Emily. Why don't you blog about that? Well, I've found my camera and started taking pictures, and I've finally gotten caught up on my homeschool (LUH-ving it, by the way!) so I've decided to come back and blog blog BLOG!!!
    I realized that before, I had set a really strict schedule for my blogging and was trying to control it wayyy too much. Blogging is supposed to be something that you do for FUN, not so you can one-up someone or think "great. here goes another blogpost." whenever you havta blog. Blogging is a community thing, not a repeat of high school.
    I totally canNOT wait to post some great ideas that I've been having lately, and I just KNOW that I'll be able to keep up with the blogging world this time. 
   So grab a Coke, sit back, and prepare for If You Give a Girl a Blog,  a la Emily style!





1 comment:

  1. Okay, I absolutely LOVE this post!! And I agree, it should be fun and non-pressured, just blog about what interests you ya know? I can't wait to see what else you blog about!

    ReplyDelete

Hi(: I lovelovelove reading your comments! Thanks for visiting my blog and have a fantastical day!

xoxoxoxo Emily<3